- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookes, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- Your choice of vanilla or chocolate wafer cookies for dippers
- 1 can (21 oz) Cherry Fruit Filling
In a large bowl. beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then add vanilla. Spead mixture evenly in 9” quiche pan.
Sprinkle with crushed cookies, then spread on a layer of the fruit filling. Garnish with cashews and coconut.
Chill at least three hours. Serve with cookies for dipping.
Recipe from Comstock